Re: maxfilesize for sqlloader?

From: Magnus Lassi <lassi_at_home.se>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 07:42:52 +0100

yes, it's 'unlimited' for both. I tried creating a datafile larger than 2 GB and that was no problem. It doesn't seem to be an Oracle related problem but perhaps a limit for sqlloader. I also called support about this but they couldn't give an answer if there is a sizelimit for files the sqlloader can handle.