How to check if AUD$ is in the SYSTEM tablespace?

From: Grace Tsai <gtsai_at_bnl.gov>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 13:40:01 -0400

I am preparing to upgrade our Oracle7 to Oracle8, and I downloaded the
"Unix Migration Checklist For Customer Use" from ORACLE MetLink.

One of the steps in "Prepare Database for Migration" is

"Make sure AUD$ is in the SYSTEM tablespace if database auditing is
ebabled"

My question here is
How to check if AUD$ is in the SYSTEM tablespace?

Thanks in advance.

Grace Tsai
Brookhaven National Lab Received on Fri Apr 23 1999 - 12:40:01 CDT