Grants across users.

From: Piero Stanchi <piero.stanchi_at_pnu.eu.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 18:07:45 +0200

Hi everybody.
I have three users, say A, B and C. Everyone can read the table of eachother.
A creates a view in B based on table in C:

conn A/pwdA
create view B.viewb as (select * from C.tablec);

This is ok. But if I do:

select * from B.viewb

I get:

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-01031: insufficient privileges

I have tried the trick even with A=system and A=internal.

Any hints?
Thank You

    Piero Stanchi Received on Fri Apr 23 1999 - 11:07:45 CDT