How Do I - Issue Grants and Revokes from inside app

From: Ken Brown <ken.brown_at_dialwrap.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 10:46:39 +0100

I want to have a system whereby if a user has an option set in a table a Role will be granted or revoked as required.

Using forms 5 - would prefer a trigger type solution but would settle for something in forms if I had to

i.e.

IF type = 'Yes' THEN
GRANT role TO user;
ELSE
REVOKE role FROM user;
END IF; Any ideas ? Received on Thu Apr 22 1999 - 04:46:39 CDT