ClassNotFoundException using oracle.pol.polp.polp

From: Leon Smith <lsmith_at_whenware.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 08:08:14 -0700

I am trying to use the new postprocessor for Java that comes with Oracle Lite to create persistent classes in the database. I have compiled everything correctly using poljavac, and have verified that all necessary classes are visible in the classpath, but I keep getting "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle/pol/jac/POLPersistentCapable".

Running java with the -verbose switch indicates that at least Java is finding the classes, I suspect that polp is not. Has anyone seen this behavior before ?

Thanks in advance,

Leon