Looking for a project in Oracle with Developer2000-help!!! URGENT!!!

From: <toni99_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 02:10:47 GMT

Hi all,
I've learnt oracle on my own and i want to do a project in Oracle with Developer 2000. Can u please suggest me a project or the site where i can find one? If you have done any projects before please reply to me with all the details and specifications of the project so that i can implement that. I really appreciate your help.
Thanks,
Toni