forms .. push buttons help

From: mikey <mdesouza_at_YAHOO.COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 10:12:12 GMT

 hi all

I cant figure out how to do this

what I want is a push button in forms with a printer picture , or a execute query , etc on the button

Can someone point me in the right direction

Its so that I can have my own tool bar with this icons on it

any help would be appreciated

please email me at mdesouza_at_yahoo.com or

                   michael.dsouza_at_matsushita-europe.com

regards

michael

--