Need to Export a few rows from a table which has a long raw column?

From: m.L. <mleung_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 08:06:10 GMT

The subject said it all about my question. Is there a relatively easy way to export a few row of data from a table that has a long raw column?

Is there a way that I can use the Create table .. as select for a table that has long raw column?

you can contact me either emailing to mleung_at_intelus.com or posting it here.

thanks a bunch
Michael Received on Thu Apr 22 1999 - 03:06:10 CDT