Re: Help:What developing tools should we us?

From: Andy Hardy <aph_at_ahardy.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 09:50:20 +0100

In article <371C8F84.913923E0_at_agyinc.com>, oliver <oliver_at_agyinc.com> writes
>Hi,
>
>We have Oracle 8 sever siting in Sun-Solaris machine and I prefer to
>siting in front a NT machine with Oracle NT-clinet in it. I am try to
>pick up the right tool to set up the database and interface (I prefer
>with web interface and front-end).
>
>I have been spent so many time to
>install the Designer 2000 in NT and find it is very tough to fit in our
>environment with Unix sever. (Is D2K most for NT ?). Can anyone suggest
>what is the good tool for us to do the development?

In what way is D2K difficult to fit? I thought that it was just an application which required an Oracle database and so didn't care whether that database was on UNIX or NT?

Andy
--
Andy Hardy. PGP key available on request