Re: snmpagent, linux

From: James Lewthwaite <jimlew_at_gte.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 21:16:40 GMT

Philipp,

        I had a similar problem on a novell server. At the server console prompt I could type in easycfg to modify the contents of the snmp_ro.ora file with the correct code set. I had modified it using an edit utility and caused the agent not to start. If you delete the SNMP_RO.ORA and SNMP_RW.ORA files the server will rebuild them also.

Hope this helps,

Jimmy