Re: Multi-record block in developer/2000

From: Kurt Laugesen <kul_at_post3.tele.dk>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 17:36:12 +0200

I guess you have to use 'go_record' like:

nCurrrentRec := to_number(:system.trigger_record); go_record(5);
.. do something with :data.column..
go_record(nCurrentRec);

Of course you should wrap this into a function. If your current block isn't DATA you will have to do a go_block as well

Regards
Kurt Laugesen
kurtL_at_corebit.dk