Disable a trigger in a procedure

From: Thomas Staack <t.staack_at_signaal.de>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 16:18:45 +0200

Hello,

Altering the status of a trigger in a procedure causes a compile error (PLS-00103). The statement is

       "ALTER TRIGGER it_schiffe DISABLE;". Executing the same statement directly in the SQL Worksheet works.

Who can help me? I want to change the status temporarily within a stored procedure.

Thanks in advance.
Regards

Thomas Received on Wed Apr 21 1999 - 09:18:45 CDT