Database Designer alternatives ??

From: Kári Poulsen <kapo_at_uf.fo>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 08:55:12 +0100

I have used Des2000 in our development. We are not satisfied with the database designer and want to try out other products..

So far I have only come across ErWin, which looks like a excellent product. But the price tag rivals that of Des2000..

Are there other products out there ?? i'm really just looking for a database designer, i.e. with reverse/forward capabilitites and some basic tools such as diagramming..

I have had a look at Visio too, but this is a 2D drawing tool, and database section is too sparse to be of any practical use at all..

regards
Kári Poulsen

please mail your responses as well as posting to this group. Received on Wed Apr 21 1999 - 02:55:12 CDT