Server to Server Communications

From: Arthur Merar <amerar_at_unsu.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 23:25:53 GMT

Hello,

I have a project that needs to be completed by May 15th. Users will be updating some Oracle tables. Certain transactions will be stored in a seperate table. As these records are stored, I want a trigger to kick off and send these records to another Oracle table, on another server, elsewhere on the network. Can this be done?

I do not know a lot about SQL Net. So, I do not know if there are any other files needed other than TSNAMES.ora and (I forgot the other filename).

I need to know this stuff pretty quick. Please send your response to my e-mail.

Thanks,

Arthur
amerar_at_unsu.com Received on Tue Apr 20 1999 - 18:25:53 CDT