TCP access database through Form4.5

From: YQ <yqian_at_geo.census.gov>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 09:56:32 -0400

Hi, All,

I have an trial version of Oracle 7.3 with Develop2000 and Form 4.5.

I need to access a Oracle database on unix remotely from home, through my ISP.
I am using Windows 98 at home. I installed the SQL*NET at home, and enabled TNSLSNR listener on the unix. I established the db alias through the "Easy Config"
and was able to access the remote database through SQLPLUS shells.

But I can not access the unix database from Form4.5. I keep geting TNS name error.
Obviously Form is not getting the names from TNSNAMES.ORA in the

             /ORAWIN95/NETWORK/ADMIN
directory.
How do I setup the Form correctly so I can access the remote database?

Thank you.

--
Yong Qian
TSB, Geography