ODBC 8 Installation

From: Chuck <cvanek_at_metro.lakes.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 19:20:42 -0500

I've download the ODBC 8 driver from oracle and they say there is a Oracle Universal Installer included in their download but I have yet to find it in any of the ODBC Drivers. I've not found it anywhere on their site and the Tech Support is being slow. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance Received on Mon Apr 19 1999 - 19:20:42 CDT