Total Newbie

From: Taffy Brecknock <taffy_at_bold.net.au>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 13:34:31 +0930

Hi,

    I hope that people don't mind me using this forum this way but I don't know of any where else to look. I am a database developer that would like to get into developing with Oracle. I as yet have no experience with Oracle but would like to gain some. Could someone suggest a good starting place? ie. references to read. Also I have seen references to Oracle Lite, is this a PC version of Oracle? Will it run on a Win95 machine? And where could I get my hands on a demo version?

Thanks in advance
Taffy Brecknock Received on Sun Apr 18 1999 - 23:04:31 CDT