Re: **Help! Help!**

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 20:36:28 GMT

A copy of this was sent to "Haruka Suko" <haruka-suko_at_worldnet.att.net> (if that email address didn't require changing) On Sun, 18 Apr 1999 15:20:14 -0400, you wrote:

>Hello, this is Haruka, and I really need someone's help.
>Is there any way to know the names of active users who have stored
>procedures? Or maybe the names of owners of procedures who are logging in
>currently?
>I'll appreciate your help! Thank you.
>
>Haruka
>haruka-suko_at_worldnet.att.net

  1 select username from v$session
  2 where exists ( select 1 from all_objects

  3                  where owner = v$session.username
  4                    and object_type in
  5                         ( 'PROCEDURE', 'FUNCTION', 'PACKAGE' ) )
  6* and status = 'ACTIVE'
SQL> /   Thomas Kyte
tkyte_at_us.oracle.com
Oracle Service Industries
Reston, VA USA

Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of Oracle Corporation Received on Sun Apr 18 1999 - 15:36:28 CDT