Re: Oracle Financials

From: Philip Chee <philip_at_aleytys.pc.my>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 99 13:25:27 GMT

In article <7f7hqd$us_at_newsops.execpc.com> JerryD_at_eaglecmms.com writes:

>I need to program with Oracle Financials. We are a Delphi shop and we
>have data in our database that needs to be shared with some modules in
>Oracle Financials.

>Is there a set of API's that Oracle Financials have?

Yes (some modules).

>Or is it a set of Stored Procs that get called?

That too (Lots of them).

>Is either of those published?

Yes. Please contact your nearest Oracle Sales office for the latest price list.

>As to what they do, and in what order they must be called to get the job done?

You need to order the Technical Reference Manuals (TRMs) for each of the modules you are coding against (e.g. Receivables, Assets) and also the AOL (Application Object Libraries) TRM. The Flexfields manual and the Coding Standards manuals are probably going to be very useful too.

Ob:StickerShock These manuals don't come *cheap* but we didn't have much choice.

Philip

 Philip Chee: Tasek Corporation Berhad, P.O.Box 254, 30908 Ipoh, MALAYSIA   e-mail: philip_at_aleytys.pc.my Voice:+60-5-545-1011 Fax:+60-5-547-3932    Guard us from the she-wolf and the wolf, and guard us from the thief,
---
 þ 10164.04 þ Fatal Database Error #10070: Sysop late for work Received on Sat Apr 17 1999 - 08:25:27 CDT