Where to generate script??

From: Jerra <jerra_at_consilia.aland.fi>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 11:43:42 +0300

I am new to Oracle and need help on scripting. I have an exisitng script for a medium database with appr 60 tables. It exists in Access and SQL Server. I want to make manually some tables and generate a script to see the syntax and then modify existing script. The problem is that I can't find where to do this?????

Regards
Jerra Received on Sat Apr 17 1999 - 03:43:42 CDT