8i on NT, when?

From: Rob Edgar <robedgar_at_hkstar.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 11:47:40 +0800

Has anyone heard when 8i (not the enterprise edition) will be available on the NT platform.

Almost six months since I went to the launch show or whatever it was called and I still cant get my hands on it...

Also does anyone know of where there is a list of the features that are NOT available in 8i (ie those features which turn out to be "Enterprise" only).

Thanks
Rob Received on Fri Apr 16 1999 - 22:47:40 CDT