Re: Oracle CD CBT

From: Breno de Avellar Gomes <brenogomes_at_computer.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 00:14:22 +0100

Hi Rafi,

The book "Oracle Developer/2000 Forms, The Practioner's Guide", by Albert Lulushi, ISBN 0-13-949033-7, Prentice Hall, includes a CBT Systems cdrom featuring en excellent Developer tutorial .

I believe you can reach this book at Stacey's Bookstore 581 Market St, San Francisco
383 Sacramento St., San Francisco

Feel free to contact me on this subject. Sorry, I don't have phone numbers. I am living in Portugal.