Re: Net8 Easy Config Returns Java error

From: Ed Delaney <edwardd_at_earlham.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 07:19:58 -0500

Sorry I can't help but I get a similar java error trying to run the Enterprise Manager Change Managment tools. I do get a source though. It says an invalid page fault in javai.dll. I'm stumped and REALLY need to get this tool running. I'll help you with *anything* else if you pass on any answers you find!
thanks,
ed