Re: [ask] Boolean type in SELECT statement

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 03:27:07 GMT

Phil,

SQL doesn't recognize BOOLEAN as a valid datatype. Even though you can write a PL/SQL function to return true or false, you can't use that return value in a SQL query. You might try returning 0 or 1 instead.

Jonathan

Jonathan Gennick
jonathan_at_gennick.com -- Brighten the corner where you are. http://gennick.com