Net8 Easy Config Returns Java error

From: Richard <youwish_at_wishing.well>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 23:20:09 +0100

I'm trying to install net8 client version 8.0.5 onto a windows98 machine. When I try to configure using 'easy config' & get around to hitting the test button, it replies, Java.exe caused an invalid page fault in an unknown module.
Anyone seen this before? Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance. Received on Thu Apr 15 1999 - 17:20:09 CDT