Parameters in query

From: Arild Kvalbein <arkvalbe_at_online.no>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 19:40:23 +0200

Hi,

I know this must be a newbie question, but I'm only using Oracle (UNIX) for a school project...
How do I create a parameterized query/view in Oracle? In MS Access I would f.ex write SELECT * FrOM Table WHERE Name=[Your Name:];, which would open ea requester asking "Your Name:" when the query is run.
Is there any way to do this in Oracle?

---
Arild Kvalbein
<arkvalbe_at_online.no>