How can I insert multiple values in the same SQL command?

From: Neil Robinson <vtr_at_firestorm996.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 10:31:58 +0100

I need to insert as many as 10 records in one sql command. I've tried guessing at the correct syntax, but cannot do it. I'll be inserting data from variables rather than from another table, so I can't use the "INSERT ([fields]) VALUES (SELECT * FROM....) syntax either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Neil Robinson Received on Thu Apr 15 1999 - 04:31:58 CDT