How do I automatically pass the date parameters?

From: SAM <csamrat_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 23:04:26 GMT

I have created a report using the reports builder (on NT 4.0) which I am able to run from the command line successfully. Now, I want to automate this to run every night -which I can again do using the NT schedule Task to run a DOS batch program I created containing the r30run32 command. My problem is - I pass 2 parameters Date_from & Date_to to the report which should AUTOMATICALLY take the values (7 days from today) and (yesterday) respectively (i.e in oracle (sysdate-7) and (sysdate-1)). I am at a loss of how to do this in a DOS batch file. Can somebody shed some light??