Where to visit to find Oracle professionals

From: <phreddweck_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 20:08:03 GMT

We've been doing custom database software for a couple of years in the Boston area. We recently have gone exclusively Oracle and now work only with biotech companies due to the high demand they have for custom systems (they're also the best projects from a professional point of view). To keep our customers happy, we have to grow faster than we had been used to. So now we're trying to bring people in through other than the word of mouth that seemed to work. We're still pretty small and inexperienced in this area. We don't have HR types and in-house recruiters. The recruiters we've talked to leave us unimpressed. Where is a good place to find or contact the professionals we think would want to know about us? The type of jobs we are trying to fill go by the titles Senior Oracle Project Manager, Senior Oracle Database Architect/Developer, Senior Web Application Developer, and Senior Software Engineer - Bioinformatics. They pay in the $60-90K+ range with all the competitive perks, bonuses, options, etc. If you have any good ideas, you'll help us get back to our other work more quickly. Thanks. You can get back to me a emeyers_at_3rdmill.com