What is DB Objects ?

From: Grace Tsai <gtsai_at_bnl.gov>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 14:27:45 -0400

I am installing Developer 2000 in an IRIX box, the choices in the step "Installation Options" are listed as follows:

Install New Product - Create DB Objects Install New Product - Do Not Create DB Objects Add/Upgrade Software
Build Oracle7 Staging Area
Install Documentation Only
De-Install Software

My question here is what is the "DB Objects" in the top two options? Have they
been created when an application created? I mean a "Form" or a "Report" created
to access the ORacle database. Is that OK if I choose "Do Not Create DB Objects"
now, and maybe create it later?

Thanks.

Grace Tsai
Brookhaven National Lab Received on Wed Apr 14 1999 - 13:27:45 CDT