Help - Variables and loops

From: NetScans <NetScans_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 23:47:28 -0500

Could someone tell me the correct syntax, my co-workers and I can not get anything to work. Some background, I have a matrix, with some gaps that I need to plug.

col
f1 f2 f3 f4 f5 f6
a b c
a b c d
a b d e
a b c d e f

loop 1...5

    update f1 = 'Bad cell' where f1 is null and f2 is not null; loop

I want to change the 1 to the loop value and 2 to the loop value +1. I hope I have explained myself.

Thanks to everyone,
Moises Received on Tue Apr 13 1999 - 23:47:28 CDT