Extra ODBC Login

From: Snow Tracks <snowtracks_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 14:09:29 -0700

Does anyone know how to eliminate the extra ODBC login.

Our app talks to the db thru ODBC/Net 8.

When our app is started the user must always type in their database user name and login.

Is there a way to have the user name and password stored with ODBC DSN information? Received on Tue Apr 13 1999 - 16:09:29 CDT