Change connection Oracle Lite 3.5

From: <a_travel_at_mail.ru>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 13:58:50 GMT

 I try to work with Oracle LITE 3.5 of the Applications written on Ñ/Ñ ++ with use ESQL/C.
I have number(line) of questions:

1. How to change a name DB (by default SYS_CAT)
2. As it is possible to change a name of the catalogue, where is located DB.
3. What tool means can be used at Import / Export of the separate tables or as
it is possible it to make.

I shall be glad to any offers and I shall share the experience on work with Oracle LITE 3.5
My address: a_travel_at_mail.ru