Oracle JDBC driver import libraries

From: Jayant Pal <Jayant_Pal_at_mail.amsinc.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 17:38:50 -0400

Hi,
I want to compile Java database application for Windows NT to dll/exe. I am using Visual Cafe and IBM Visual Age.

Are there any "Oracle JDBC driver libraries" for this purpose, or are there any workarounds, so that I can use JDBC class libraries with my compiled java dll/exe.

Thanks for your help.

Jayant. Received on Fri Apr 09 1999 - 16:38:50 CDT