Re: Selecting Duplicates ???

From: Frank van Bortel <f.van.bortel_at_vnl.nl>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 16:00:31 +0200

Nothing wrong in giving the PL/SQL block, as long as you don't have it saved, so loose the 'create or replace'. There's a special name for such a PL/SQL block (unbound?), and I've used them a lot. These are only executed in memory, removed when ending the session.

<snip>

--
Frank van Bortel

Technical Consultant Oracle
V&L Informatica BV

Work                                Home
Postbus 545                         Hunzestraat 4
7500 AM Enschede                    7555 WB Hengelo
(31)53.434.1500                     (31)74.242.5046