Using ADO with Oracle to obtain a Stored procedures parameters

From: Mark Bate <mark.bate_at_rad-group.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 13:52:48 +0100

Does anybody have any good/bad experiences in using ADO with Oracle 7 or higher using the
recordset Refresh command to get a list of the parameters that a stored procedure uses ???

Also a stupid question but I am going to ask it anyway....

One source of information regarding using stored procedures in Oracle that I have has mentioned
that there are no tangible gains in using stored procedures in Oracle rather than direct SQL text on
a ADO command object.......

Any thoughts on these two points appreciated...

Mail back to newsgroup or direct to me mark.bate_at_rad-group.com Received on Fri Apr 09 1999 - 07:52:48 CDT