How can I create a post sub-query trigger in Forms4.5?

From: Johnson Chao <zjx110_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 08:39:53 GMT

Hi,:
I encountered a trouble with Form4.5.

I have setup two blocks with master-detail relation.

The forms reference manual told me that I can break into the program using post-query triger. This means I can stop after every master block's record is fetched or after every detail block's record is fetched .But I want more.

What I want to do now is to get into the program after the group of detailed block's record were fetched.

Example Data:

Master Block  Detailed Block 1	11  12	13  <-This is the place I want to
trigger because I will	do some operations with 11,12,13 and stored the
result	in another item field in the master block

2                      21
                       22
                       23
                        <- Trigger?