Recursive

From: <dushyantmp_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 07:45:20 GMT

Hi all,

        I am getting the following error when I tried multimaster replication in oracle 8.0.4.

00036, 00000, "Maximum number of recursive sql levels (%s) exceeded" // *Cause: An attempt was made to go more than the specified number // of recursive SQL levels was made. *Action: Remove the recursive SQL, possibly a recursive trigger

This is happening in one of the master sites and the data replication to that site is stoppped after this.I used replication manager to configure the two master sites(solaris machines).In both sites records are continually being inserted every minute into the same table (with different primary keys).

        I do not have any clue on how to proceed from here on.I tried multiple times but the error occurs after few records are successfully replicated(either way)

It would be of great help if any of the gurus helped me in getting over this problem.

Thanking you in advance,
regards
dushyant