Any good Oracle training centers in CT?

From: <mayorad_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 03:42:24 GMT

Howdy, everyone,

I would like to know if any of you living in CT might be able to suggest any good in-state programs in Oracle Database Administration or Oracle Database Development? In recent days, I have been looking around for a center that provided Oracle training however I've had no luck. If anyone can suggest a place to go or a person to turn to, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.