Re: migartion from SQL Server

From: wolfgard <wolfgard_at_fiberia.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 16:02:26 -0500

Peter,

I don't think there's a tool that can convert all the stored procedures in Sql Server to Oracle. I think one can possibly convert the DDL OBJECTS (Data Definition Language), but I'm not sure if this is possible with DDL (Data Definition Language). Please be noted that I'm only referring in relation to my experience. I'd been working with both tools for over 4 years or so.

Good Luck