NT Service Pack 4 and TNSListener

From: Stephen E Hearne <stephen.hearne_at_cdc.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 11:03:36 -0500

After installing SP4 on an Oracle Server all services started normally except for TNSListener. It come back with an Internal Error 2140. Once I backed out SP4 everything worked normally again. Does anyone know how I can fix this? We need SP4 for our Y2K program. The DBA feels that the only way to fix this is to do a rebuild of the databases...surely there must be a less drastic solution. Any help or insights would be greatly appreciated Received on Thu Apr 08 1999 - 11:03:36 CDT