Oracle Sequence Gap

From: Tousset Eric <info_at_morren.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 09:51:05 +0200

Hello,

I'm using Oracle sequences in my application. I have created those using the NoCache parameter but my sequences have some gaps and this is not the result of application errors. Can somebody explain this problem and how to avoid it ? I'm using Oracle 7.3.2.

Best regards,

E.Tousset
info_at_morren.com Received on Thu Apr 08 1999 - 02:51:05 CDT