Oracle Training in CT; Oracle for PCs

From: Albert David Mayorga <admayorga_at_snet.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 02:15:50 -0700

Hi everyone,

Two questions:

First of all, I am interested in taking a training course on Oracle Database Administration this summer. I live in the Hartford County area of Connecticut and I haven't had much luck finding any places that offer this training. Could anyone out suggest a training center in/near Hartford County that I might be able to try?

Secondly, I would like to know if anyone might know where I may be able to get a copy of Personal Oracle or Oracle Lite at a somewhat reasonable price. These two versions are meant to run on a personal PC, right? I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks in advance for you assistance.