ODBC and Oracle 8

From: <mira_at_nospam.primus.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 20:31:46 GMT

I forgot to mention in my previous question about problems with SQL_LONGVARCHAR that I have been running my tests on Oracle 8.0.3 and our customer is using Oracle 8.0.5. The Oracle ODBC driver that we have here truncates all the varchar fields. I think this is a known bug, but I don't know how it will work for 8.0.5. A Microsoft ODBC driver that we tested gave us the error that you cannot bind a LONG to a non-LONG column.

Mira Received on Wed Apr 07 1999 - 15:31:46 CDT