Database compression..?

From: Mark Norris <mark.norris_at_sap-ag.de>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 09:32:46 +0200

Hello, after a few hours unsuccessful surfing yesterday, i was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.

I'm trying to find out information about the compression of empty fields. i.e. if i have a table with lots of columns, but most of them are empty, what does ORACLE do, does it store the empty space.?

Any information would be appreciated...

Mark Received on Wed Apr 07 1999 - 02:32:46 CDT