Re: Report 3.0 : Losing background graphic!

From: Frank van Bortel <f.van.bortel_at_vnl.nl>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 16:32:57 +0200

Emmanuel Guyot wrote:

> When I print from report 3.0 (Windows 95), I encounter the following problem
> : On some pages, mainly the page 2, I lose the background graphic (Bitmap,
> Gray, ...) and I have only the data on the page.

It could be, page 2 is an extension of logical page 1, and not a physical page. It's in the report definition somewhere (sorry, can't verify here): check how many physical pages (e.g. sheets A4) make up one logical page. If there's a lt
of data, one page may need 2 or 3 or... pieces of paper. Add logical AND physical page counters on your layout - it helps tracing if this may be the cause.
--
Frank van Bortel

Technical Consultant Oracle
V&L Informatica BV

Work                                Home
Postbus 545                         Hunzestraat 4
7500 AM Enschede                    7555 WB Hengelo
(31)53.434.1500                     (31)74.242.5046