SQL*Net and Oracle Lite 3.5

From: <rosario839_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 18:31:40 GMT

Hello, I've read most of the white papers currently on the web about oracle lite. I currently have the trial version of oracle lite 3.5.0.1 and have sucessfully connected to the POLite database using ODBC. My question is that I would like to connect via SQL*Net 16-bit routers rather than through ODBC. I haven't read anything regarding this, other than for replication purposes. Can this be done? or is connectivity to an Oracle Lite database strickly through open data access?

Thank you in advance

Vince Del Rosario
Obvious Professional Services