Re: Any other place you all reccomend for posting Oracle Job offers?

From: Ed Prochak <prochak_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 14:04:41 GMT

In article <7e8dj7$7sv$1_at_news.netvision.net.il>,   "Yadler" <yadler_at_hypernix.co.il> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Any other place you all reccomend for posting Oracle Job offers?
> I am especially interested in places that reach the Israeli Oracle
> community.
>
> Thanks
> Yaron Adler
> yadler_at_hypernix.co.il

There may be Israeli newsgroups as there are for other countries but the group

comp.databases.oracle.marketplace

is a good place for you.

And I commend you on seeking the information before poluting discussion areas with advertising. Here is a good guy, dear readers. Support him if you can.

Ed Prochak
Magic Interface, Ltd.
ORACLE services
440-498-3702