Newbie To ERP with Oracle

From: DeLeon English <deleone_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 00:00:51 -0700

Hello:

I'm a graduating student from USC receiving my degree in Business Information Systems. I just accepted a job with Sapient Technologies and wanted to remain current in my field. I had a few questions if someone could answer.

  1. How is the leading authority in the ERP field with Oracle implementation?
  2. I would like to seek an outside experienced mentor with ERP?
  3. Are their users groups with more information on ERP?

Any help to these three questions would be great. Thank you.

DeLeon English
Tustin, California USA Received on Mon Apr 05 1999 - 02:00:51 CDT