Free Oracle SQL Tutorial w/ Live Practice Database - fixes & mods made.

From: FRANK TORRES <ftorres_at_aztec.asu.edu>
Date: 5 Apr 1999 03:39:28 GMT

For those of you who had trouble accessing the following SQL Tutorial with certain browsers, please try it again. I modified it so that any browser - including old ones will work. Here was my announcment a month ago:

The following new site offers a Free SQL Tutorial with a Live Practice Database where one can practice everything they learn on-line - with immediate feedback. YOu can create your own tables, perform inserts, updates, deletes, drops, selects, etc. This easy-to-follow course teaches you SQL in a matter of minutes and allows you to practice with the SQL Interpreter.

It's at: http://torresoft.netmegs.com

Frank Torres